Please consent to the following content to browse the Website ("the Site") operated by the public interest incorporated foundation The Mathematics Certification Institute of Japan ("the Institute"). Further, please be aware that the following content is subject to change without prior notice.
The Mathematics Certification Institute of Japan
The browsers listed below are recommended for optimal viewing and the easiest navigation of the Site. Please be aware that the Site pages may not be displayed correctly when viewed with other browsers.
- ・Internet Explorer 11 and above
- ・Microsoft Edge
- ・Google Chrome, latest version
- ・Mozilla Firefox, latest version
- ・Safari, latest version
- ・iOS 8.4 and above, standard browser for selected terminal
- ・Android 4.2 and above, standard browser for selected terminal
CSS (Cascading Style Sheets)
The Site uses CSS (Cascading Style Sheets). When CSS is set to OFF or when using the browser's custom CSS function, the Site may not display correctly.
Part of the Site uses PDF contents. To view these contents, please install Adobe® Acrobat Reader® DC (free) or another plugin.
Information Obtained on User Access
The Institute collects information on user access in order to ensure the security of services provided through the Site and improve usability. Information collected is handled appropriately within the scope of the purposes below.
Purposes for Use
- ・In operating the Site, user access information is used to resolve heavy load on the Web server and other problems that occur.
- ・In operating the Site, user access information is used to enable Website operation that provides a better experience for users.
- ・User access information is used for the purpose of Web advertisement distribution, etc., on part of the Site by the Institute and by consignment to third-party companies.
Further, cookies do not contain an individual's name, address, e-mail address, or any other personal information. Also, the Institute does not combine information obtained from cookies with personal information the Institute handles in order to enable identification of individual users.
The Site uses Google Analytics to analyze user access information. You can view the Google Analytics Terms of Service on the Google Analytics site.
Google Analytics Opt-Out Add-On
By installing Google Analytics Opt-Out Add-On (free), you can render analysis of your user access information inoperative on the Site.
Further, the Institute will not be held liable for any damage arising from use of the Google Analytics Opt-Out Add-On service.
The Institute holds the copyright and ownership of all content on the Site.
Prohibition of Reprinting and Reproduction
None of the content on the Site can be reprinted, copied, reissued, distributed, or posted without the express permission of the Institute.